You've landed in the archive of the Cambrian House community. We've kept some pages here for posterity but the community is no longer active. Now we market the technology that made our early crowdsourcing a success.
Can we help you get to Cambrian House the company? – Come on over.
Are you seeking crowdsourcing technology? – Check out Chaordix by Cambrian House.
Thanks for dropping by
The Cambrian House Crew
Imagination is more important than knowledge...Albert Einstein
Cambrian House began as a crowdsourcing community using a wisdom of crowds based approach to discover new business and technology ideas. These pages are being kept online as a technology demo to showcase Chaordix™.
Looking to harness the power of your crowd? Find out about Chaordix™ - technology that enables enterprises to get the most out of crowdsourcing.
A friend request message has been sent to .
And while you're busy making friends on the CH community, why not invite your own friends to join?
For philanthropists who want to encourage their friends to help society as well the SocialHeroes Badge is a Facebook App or widget that proclaims it's owner as being a hero. Unlike t-shirts or other marketing our product will rely on free viral marketing driven by social awareness..
Leverage the power of viral marketing via social networks to increase social welfare participation.
Create a badge or widget for public profiles like Facebook, personal blogs, etc., to honor every day heroes and thereby encourage additional participation.
For example, if you register on the National Bone Marrow Donors list that makes you a hero. Or even if you just donate blood. Add this badge to your profile to let people know how you're helping the world. Besides letting your friends know what you've done, you're also encouraging them to participate as well.
The badge would be a graphic. A "SocialHeroes" logo with personalized text ("James is a hero-- National Bone Marrow Donor" a smaller, embeded 32x32 logo for the program they participated in (following our example, that would be the National Marrow Donor Program). Clicking the badge would bring up a page with information on
a) This badge/widget/app
b) The particular donor program - what they do, how you can help and so on.
* Personalized text for your particular donation
* Donor program specific mini-logos
* If Hero has participated in multiple programs, give them options: display multiple badges OR rotate through a set of badges
* [Not sure if this is important or not?] Self pro-claim your action, or verify against some database (if we can get access)
* Different SocialHero logos (brands) for different categories of donation (e.g. a green badge for financial donation; a red one for medical donations-- cord blood donor, organ donor, etc; a blue one for time donations).
* An invite function, so you can invite your friends to add the app and become a donor in your particular program of choice.
Organizations that want to participate would register with SocialHeroes by providing a mini-logo, a program name, a URL for more info and maybe a few other key fields.
While watching <a href="http://www.marrow.org/NEWS/News_Releases/2007/cnn_heroes_viewers.html?src=youngwonder">CNN Heroes: An All-Star Tribute</a>.
Got something to say?
Log in to post a comment.